Saturday, January 3, 2009

First Entry

I created this blog mostly to help friends who are new bloggers and ask me all sort of questions. I am a computer professional but my expertise is mostly with infrastructure, not so much with applications but the title of "computer professional" grants me the "privilege" to be the recipient of many computer related questions.

Most of the questions I am getting these days are related to blogs, wikis, social networking sites, etc.. so in order to help my friends, I decided that it was time for me to start this blog...

I am not just doing because I want to help my friends but I also enjoy sharing stuff with other people so I decided that I will use that blog to share my favorite movies, favorite music, favorite wine and why I love motorcycles so much so if you are interested, visit often....

2 comments:

  1. Gerard~ So happy to see you here.
    Thank you for all of your help~ it's all coming together- thanks to you and Mary.
    Happy New Year~
    D~

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved our time spent with Jessica in DC. She is charming, witty, sensitive and a joy to be with. I hope that was the first of many visits. You and Mary have raised two of the most delightful children.
    D~

    ReplyDelete